Service and Remote Support
- Some organizations have to provide service and support for mobile devices, with technicians or managers controlling the process from a remote location.
- EtherSync provides secure, full GigaBit connections to all types of USB-connected mobile devices over Ethernet: mobile phones, tablets, cameras, storage devices, scanners, monitoring devices, etc.
- EtherSync uses your managed network – with its safety and security — for devices and content.
- No need to burden wireless infrastructure for OS and application updates or data transfers.
- Permits remote maintenance, troubleshooting and OS updates of connected devices.
- Can be used with existing software (such as iTunes or Configurator or other management software).
- Also permits user-developed software on EtherSync’s Linux-based platform.
- Remote host can be an OS or Windows platform communicating with devices using other operating systems. Could permit headquarters control of devices in remote stations or by region.